why do you only show anime once a week
Because twice a week would break your zen
The Toonami Trending Rundown for September 7-8, 2013. We’re back to our regularly scheduled programming, and the streak of perfect nights continue as every show for the 2nd week in a row sniffed into both the US and Worldwide trending lists. In addition, Black Star also trended worldwide once again as he battled Mifune. And as a bonus, apparently after various commercials of Shirley Temple appearing in various points throughout the block, she also apparently trended worldwide, something not even Hot Pockets managed to do. Now if only Kirito’s sandwich managed to trend…
Regardless, it’s very good, especially considering the night’s competition consisted of Michigan’s victory of Notre Dame and USC being upset by Washington State, the buzz of Tokyo winning the 2020 Summer Olympics, among other events. It should be interesting to see what happens next week, however with Floyd Mayweather facing off against Canelo Alvarez, but knowing the Toonami Faithful, things should go well regardless.
See you all next week, and I would also like to wish my colendences to the friends and family of the late Jerry Russell, known for voicing Tim Marcoh in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Ohji in Casshern Sins. May his soul rest in peace.
- Toonami/#Toonami (During Naruto, One Piece, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online, Star Wars TCW, Big O, Cowboy Bebop, and InuYasha)
- Toonami/#Toonami (During Naruto, One Piece, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online and IGPX)
- Shirley Temple (During IGPX)
- Black Star (From Soul Eater. Phone App Only)
Special thanks to @DatDamnPR, @JMB_70056, @TheNextHokage, and others I forgot to mention for spotting some of the trends on this list.
Death is the Crown of Life. Only Toonami on [adult swim] on Cartoon Network.
SEE YOU TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!
You know when you get an idea so monumentally stupid you just have to make it?
HOLY SMOKES I did something traditional. Yeah, new markers, wanted to test ‘em on these guys!
Traditional art is… more work than I remember. This took forever-and-a-half, and I have SO MUCH to re-learn about using markers it’s not even funny.
Hard to believe it used to be my medium of choice!
And then I saw my childhood flash before my eyes.
I think I’m finally getting the hang of this.
POKEMON “GEN 0”
- -Playing as young Oak or Agatha (which implies there’d be no Pokédex)
- -Only about 100 Pokés, many dual-types not existing yet
- -Instead of Poké Ball, people use primitive man-made balls from Apricorns, which you have to find and make yourself (thus making each Pokémon catch attempt more challenging) - rarer Apricorns = better catch rates, etc.
- >Instead of catching wild Pokemon, you try and befriend them or fight them
- >After catching a certain species, you have a little cutscene of Oak/Agatha recording the data, by drawing the pokemon (which you do yourself), and then watch as they try and describe it, which will be the same info from the pokedex in Gen I-V
- >No boxes, just leave your Pokemon at a specific daycare centre (one in each town), which can store up to 12 pokemon at a time. When your all out of storage space, you either release them in the wild, or release them in the future Safari zone, where you can visit them again.
- by the end of the game, a small clip with several pictures come up, oak and Agatha slowly growing older, slowly growing apart, the last pic is of oak handing a pokedex to two kids you can’t see the face of
…well done, Nintendo. You’ve got me interested in a Pokémon game for the first time in years.
Me want. And they had better reference Pokemon 4EVER. Or at least make a special Celebi event based on it.
Liz (as Nylock, TTA) drawn by
Kirb (as Skeeter, Doug) drawn by myself
Gina (as Blair, Soul Eater) drawn by
Musical Mike (as Mufasa, Lion King) drawn by
ShadyVox (as Simba, Lion King) drawn by myself
Psyguy (as The Time Eater, Sonic Generations) by
CrikeyDave (as Batman, Batman) by
LittleKuriboh (as Benjamin Sisko, Deep Space 9) by
Gabby (as Pinkie Pie, My Little Pony: FiM) by
Solid Jake AKA Niro Rose (as Dr. Eggman, Sonic the Hedgehog) by
HeyItsThatSean (as Dormammu, Spider-Man) by
Happy Halloween from the Wha-Chow gang!!
Re-post that needs to be re-posted
its like a cake of awful and each layer just keeps getting worse
“TABLETS ARE CHEATING” wooooooooow
Fucking lost it at “skin of choice.” Dead of laughing.
In order to keep the infinitesimal shred of hope I have left in humanity, I have rewired my brain to only recognize this as an obvious troll page even though, deep down, I’m actually 99% sure it isn’t
My brain asplode
“I reached into the sky”
“HERE WE ARE, BORN TO BE KINGS”
we’re the princes of the uuuniiveeerrseee
Born on a table in 20XX
Oh, I guess I’m megaman
Perfection Mekanik Aero Dynamik
“I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want”
”I know this is it but I can’t admit it’s all in the past”
I had to skip more to get to a song with lyrics.
“Disempowered, the scattering flock”
“Final lap, I’m on top of the world, and I’ll never rest for a second again”
But I don’t
I don’t like racing ;3;
“Dad be still, there is nothing you need say, it can wait.”
“DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE / ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER”
I got Mad Gear Act 2 from Sonic 4.